Here are some fun, free activities you can do with your kids in the Phoenix area.
- If your kids enjoy fishing, you might want to take them to Kawanis Park in Tempe.
- You can take a trip to the library, which offers activities for younger and older kids.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour at a local factory, such as the Cerrata Candy Company.
- If your kids enjoy skateboarding, check out area skate parks.
- There are plenty of free festivals and concerts.
- Check out Waterfall Trail in the West Valley if you and your kids enjoy hiking and nature.
- If your kids like building things, check out monthly classes at Home Depot. Your kids get all the materials free, and then they have something to bring home that they can say they made all on their own. It will help build their confidence and self-esteem at the same time!
- If your kids like crafts, there are free classes at Lakeshore Learning Store. For more information, visit www.lakeshorelearning.com/general_content/store_locations/storeCrafts.jsp
- At Wildflower Bread Company, check out . Every Wednesday from 3:30 to 4 p.m. Kids enjoy a complimentary cookie, milk and activity.
- If you are looking for a long car ride and your kids don’t mind, be sure to check out Apache Trail.
- Go for a bike ride in a beautiful area park, like South Mountain.
- Are your kids into sports? Lots of cities, including Phoenix, offer summer sports clinics. Check with your city recreation department.
The Szabo Group offers first class real estate services to clients in the Scottsdale Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Award winning Realtors and Re/MAX top producers, The Szabo group delivers experience, knowledge, dedication and proven results. Contact Joe Szabo at 480.688.2020 or visit www.scottsdalerealestateteam.com
scottsdale az real estate says
What a great information..!!That seems so nice and I am 101% sure that children would really enjoy those activities especially go fishing at Kawanis Park..I haven’t been to that park yet..I am going to that place next week..!!