Before deciding to go with one architect specifically, it is important to take the time to make sure you interview a few first. However, when the time comes to the actual interview, many people ask questions that are not necessarily relevant. To ensure that you hire the right architect, keep in mind the following questions.
1. Does the architect have a specific design style? Ask to see examples of his/her past work.
2. Ask to see a list of past clients the architect has worked with. If he/she cannot, maybe it is best that you don’t go with them.
3. Will you be dealing directly with that architect, or will you deal with someone else in the firm? Who will be designing your project? If you will be dealing with a different person, make sure to talk previously with them as well.
4. What does the architect expect you to provide, in order for the project to get started?
5. How will priorities about your project be distinguished, and decisions made?
6. How long can the architect anticipate his/her part of the project to take?
7. How will the architect establish fees, and at what point will he/she expect them by?
8. What can the architect anticipate in the way of how much the total project will cost?
9. Can the architect anticipate a change in the scope of the project, and if there is such a 10. What services will the architect provide during construction?
The Szabo Group offers first class real estate services to clients in the Scottsdale Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Award winning Realtors and Re/MAX top producers, The Szabo group delivers experience, knowledge, dedication and proven results. Contact Joe Szabo at 480.688.2020, [email protected] or visit www.scottsdalerealestateteam.com to find out more about Scottsdale Homes for Sale and Estates for Sale in Scottsdale, Arizona.