Create your very own swim-up bar in the backyard pool with this floating cooler — perfect for those dog days of summer when you just don’t feel like getting out of the water.
Here’s how to make this buoyant bar.
1. Gather some rope, a plastic bin, and a pool noodle.
2. Cut the noodle into four pieces that will cover the perimeter of the plastic bin.
3. Thread the rope through the cut pool noodles, ensuring that each noodle is snug against the sides of the bin.
4. Knot a handle in the rope, leaving about a foot between the bin and the knot.
5. Tie noodles tightly around the plastic bin to secure.
6. Fill with ice and drinks to top off your day of fun in the sun!
Please note that this Scottsdale Real Estate Blog is for informational purposes and not intended to take the place of a licensed Scottsdale Real Estate Agent. The Szabo Group offers first class real estate services to clients in the Scottsdale Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area in the buying and selling of Luxury homes in Arizona. Award winning Realtors and Re/MAX top producers and best real estate agent for Luxury Homes in Scottsdale, The Szabo group delivers experience, knowledge, dedication and proven results. Contact Joe Szabo at 480.688.2020, info@ScottsdaleRealEstateTeam.com or visit www.scottsdalerealestateteam.com to find out more about Scottsdale Homes for Sale and Estates for Sale in Scottsdale and to search the Scottsdale MLS for Scottsdale Home Listings.