The RE/MAX Concept
RE/MAX was founded in Denver in early 1973. At that time, most real estate offices operated on a “commission-sharing” system which required agents to give up about half of their sales commissions to their brokers in exchange for access to an office environment and company services. In this type of system, the Top Producers in any office contributed most to the overhead of the Operation, this supporting the beginning, part-time and low producing agents.
RE/MAX changed all that. They created a company that offered experienced and productive agents both the freedom and support they needed to develop their business potential. Their system is based on the 100% commission concept in which agents retain all their earned commissions and instead pay a monthly management fee and share the cost of office overhead. Because of this program, RE/MAX attracts only the best!
- 6,000 Offices worldwide in 62 countries, 8 Territories on 6 Continents
- Network of over 114,000 Sales Associates
- Fastest growing Real Estate Franchise—Entrepreneur Magazine
- #7 overall in Americans Top Global Franchises
- On average RE/MAX Associates produce 2X the Sales
- Over 38% hold a Broker’s License
- Over 60% hold Special Advanced Education Designations
- The average RE/MAX Associate has almost 14 years of experience
RE/MAX Relocation Services
RE/MAX stands above the crowd as experienced and diverse relocation experts around the world.
RE/MAX Proudly Sponsors
- Children’s Miracle Network
- The Komen Race for the Cure
- The Wildlife Experience