The Exclusive Right to Sell listing agreement is an employment contract that establishes the relationship between the Seller and the Broker. This agreement will allow us to offer your home for sale through the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing System which is viewable by tens of thousands real estate agents. It is an internet based system which gives you immediate exposure to the market.
The key elements of the agreement are as follows:
- It has a beginning and ending date
- It lists the asking price and description of the property being offered for sale
- It specifies items that are included in the sale
- The showing accessibility of the property is determined
- The agency relationship between the parties is acknowledged (See Agency Relationships)
- The compensation to the Broker is noted
- The signatures from all parties are required
The Profile Sheet is a 5 page form that is a part of the listing contract and details the specific features of your home. It is important that you review it for accuracy since this information is distributed through the Multiple Listing System to the buying public. It is also important that you notify us if there are any changes.